Our USDA Loan Rates Are Low & Our Process is Quick & Painless
The United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) gives out a variety of loans to help low- or moderate-income people buy a home in a rural area. This guide will help you figure out what these loans are and whether you qualify.
- 100% financing on a fixed-rate loan, based on the appraised value of the home.
- One-time 1% guarantee fee may be included in financing.
- Monthly .35% USDA fee is included in the monthly payment and is often less expensive than private mortgage insurance.
- No down payment required.
- Competitive interest rates.
- Lender fees and closing costs (including prepaid funds) may be contributed by the seller or may be eligible to include in the loan, depending on the appraised value.
- Gifts or grants permitted from family, friends, and non-profit agencies.
We’re here to make the USDA home loan process a whole lot easier, with tools and expertise that will help guide you along the way, starting with our FREE USDA Loan Qualifier.